1. Click HERE to start your own fundraising page for the 24th Annual Walk With The Animals fundraiser!
2. Find the button that says, “Join This Event,” click it and get started creating your personal fundraising page.
Online Fundraising Tips:
- Use photos or videos on your personal page
- Tell a story about why you’re raising funds for Northwoods or why you want to help homeless animals; this tip is good for your personal page AND for emails you send or posts you do on social media
- Need Ideas – check out other Walk pages for inspiration!
- Email friends and family; send an email to your friends and family letting them know that you’re raising funds for Walk With The Animals – be sure to include the link to your personal page so that they can support you
- Share on social media; post a link to your page on your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter with a cute picture and note about why your fundraising
- Thank your donors; be sure to send a follow-up email when someone makes a donation to your page (you’ll receive a notification email). OR, thank your donors on social media with a link to your page; this will often inspire others to make a donation, too!
If you have any questions about creating your page, please EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.